Scope of Services
Once the strategic decision has been made to access a Public Market Listing, management teams need to pay close attention to both the core business to maximize opportunity but also to the corporate affairs and capital markets.
Baron has a dedicated team of experienced corporate finance professionals and can offer advice the areas of Corporate Financial Management as well as Capital Markets Advisory, ensuring that shareholder value is maximized.
- Assisting in and advising in corporate finance related matters, such as due diligence, transaction structuring, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, IPO’s and reverse takeovers
- Advising of corporate governance principles and policies
- Advising of regulatory compliance issues
- Advising of continuous disclosure, financial reporting requirements and corporate secretarial functions
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and MD&A
- Liaison and coordination with company’s legal counsel and auditor
- Large network of institutional investors
- Highly qualified and experienced executive management for public companies
- Business planning and research
- Market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Network of highly effective consulting investor relations firms